Skip to main content

For Residents

The City of Los Angeles MyLA311 connects Angelenos to City services and information in the following ways:

  • Provides general City and government-related information to citizens, local businesses, and visitors.
  • Performs Service Request intake on behalf of City Departments.
  • Connects people to the appropriate City Department when subject matter experts are needed.

To get started, download the MyLA311 app for Android or iPhone, submit requests using the MyLA311 website, or get in touch via any of the options below:

Website | Twitter | Instagram | Phone: Dial 311 or (213) 473-3231 | Email:


Renter Resources

Access Youth and Family Services from El Centro del Pueblo in Echo Park

Access Youth and Family Services from Breese Foundation in East Hollywood


Animal Adoption

Animal Licenses 

Apply for a Permit

Arts & Recreation

Bus Schedules 

Child Care Grant For Single Parents

Civil & Human Rights Resources 

Disability Services

Family Services

File an Ethics Complaint/Claim

Find a Library 

Find Your Representatives

Interpersonal Violence Survivor Resources 

Pay Your Parking Tickets 

Report Illegal Dumping

Recycle Bulky Items

Report Illegal Home Sharing

Report a Party House

Report a Pothole 

Request Graffiti Removal 

Request Street Lighting / Lighting Issues

Senior Services 

Sign Up For Emergency + Disaster Alerts (NotifyLA) 

Traffic Updates

Water Conservation 

Keep it Clean in CD13
Limpieza del Distrito 13


Renter Resources




WATCH: CD13 & South Asian Network Tenant's Rights Workshop - Sunday, December 10, 2023